The seca 416 enables the perfect length measurement of babies and toddlers. Thanks to the V-shape and the head positioner, the infant is automatically in the correct measuring position. The foot positioner runs on two side rails and cannot be moved by the baby thanks to the brake button. Thus, after the measurement, the baby can first be cared for, and then the measurement result can be read with millimeter precision.
The sturdy construction and stability of the infantometer make it quick and easy to measure babies and toddlers up to two years old. The board is generously designed and the raised and softly rounded sides guide the baby easily and safely into the right position. Permanently mounted with rollers on two guide rails, the foot piece slides smoothly along the scale. Because the foot piece is lockable, the baby can be removed and the result noted later. All parts are tough and durable.
The perfect length measurement for babies and toddlers
Place toddler or baby on the seca 416, move the foot positioner and you are ready to go. Perfect measuring results in seconds, as gentle as possible for the little patients.
- Robust, extra large construction for precise measuring
- Ensures correct lying position due to trough-shaped measuring surface
- Measurement scale printed along top side for easy reading
- The foot positioner cannot be moved by the infant thanks to the locking button
- Measuring range: 33-100 cm or 33-100 cm / 13-39″
- Graduation: 1 mm or 1 mm / 1/16″
MDA REGISTRATION NO.: GMD39213179817A
Registered under act 737