Precise and long-lasting
Riester’s French Hartmann and Rydel-Seiffer tuning forks are manufactured from stainless steel or aluminium.
You call the tune with Riester tuning forks!
- Everyday precise diagnoses and quick decisions are needed anew in office practices and hospitals. This requires
diagnostic instruments to meet the highest demands. Profit from a partner with more than half a century of
experience who has proven to be completely reliable in any situation.
- Riester offers a large range of the most high quality tuning forks and tuning fork sets for ear specialists and
neurologists. Selected materials and first class finish ensure maximum functionality and reliability, which will last for
a long time.
- Highest quality material: aluminium.
- Large selection of different frequencies: from 64 Hz to 4096 Hz.
- Tuning forks with and without clamps.
- Tuning forks with and without base for different requirements in everyday hospital and office practice.
For ear specialists – with clamps. Impaired hearing has many different characteristics. A thorough hearing examination is necessary in order to make the correct diagnosis. Handy tuning forks serve to carry out an exact check of hearing ability. The first class finish and exact adjustments of the clamps provides just the right note.
1024HZ (5169), 128HZ (5162), 2048HZ (5171), 256HZ (5165), 512HZ (5167)