RI-MODUL MACINTOSH F.O. BLADE
- Macintosh F.O. blade with removable light conductor, simple to remove and refit without tools.
- Reasonably priced alternative thanks to modular construction.
- High light intensity LED illumination and excellent light transmission through strong fiber bundles.
- Optimum blade design for easy intubation and improved visibility.
FIBER OPTIC LARYNGOSCOPES
Riester Fiber Optic laryngoscopes pave the way for the future. LED illumination technology, high quality fiber optics and special blade design ensure optimum visibility
and simple intubation.
- With LED 2.5 V xenon lamp for bright, white light.
- Lamp integrated into the handle with metal contacts, simplifies autoclaving of the blades.
- Fiber optics offer optimum light transmission with extra strong re-enforced fiber bundles.
- Macintosh F.O. and Miller F.O. blades with integrated light conductor and optional Macintosh F.O. blade with removable light conductor.
- Long service life with autoclaving cycles of 134° C for 5 minutes.*
- Stainless steel blades with refined surface finish, easy-to-clean blade surface.
- Special blade designs offer excellent visibility of the vocal chords, epiglottis and simplify insertion of the endotracheal tube.
LED TECHNOLOGY: PERFORMANCE FOR LIFE
100,000 hours lifetime with the highest luminosity available. Guaranteed never to fail or to get hot, providing even light dispersion and true colour compared to halogen or xenon lamps.
BATTERY HANDLES TYPE C/AA FOR F.O. LARYNGOSCOPES
- Choice of either AA or C type batteries.
- Handle diameter: 32, 28 and 19 mm.
- Closed battery cover prevents liquids
- Penetrating inside the battery compartment.
- Water tight, preventing any liquid ingress.
- Handles for F.O. laryngoscopes are supplied including the lamp
MDA REGISTRATION NO.: GA12786138317
Registered under act 737