- 1000ML LATEX FREE (5275)
- 500ML LATEX FREE (5270)
During emergency and surgical procedures there can be a need to increase the rate that fluids are provided by the intravenous bag (IV), to do this in an accurate and prolonged way Riester’s metpak pressure infusion device can be utilized.
BENEFIT TO THE CLINICIAN
- High quality, chrome plated manometer allows accurate pressure control and the fine adjustment release valve gives even greater control
- Latex free inflation bulb, avoiding unpleasant skin reactions
- Clear mesh front to allow visualization of fluid level
- Sturdy cotton cuff in blue, with suspension loop for infusion stands, washable up to 60°C (140°F)
- Chrome-plated manometer with easy-to-read Ø 49 mm.
- Dimensions: 500 ml (16.91 fl oz) and 1000 ml (33.81 fl oz)
- Display range mm Hg: 0 – 300 mmHg in steps of 2 mmHg.
- Operating conditions: 10°C to 40°C
- Relative humidity: 85% (non-condensing)
- Storage/ Transport temperature: -20°C to 70°C
- Storage/ Transport relative humidity: 85% (non-condensing)
Pressure infusion devices are an essential item in any hospital! All the more so when it comes to the high-quality products from Riester, which excel by their particularly high degree of reliability and durability. Pressure cuffs in combination with a manometer for producing pressure provide for optimal pressure infusions.
- Sturdy cotton cuff in blue, with suspension loop for infusion stands, washable up to 60°C
- Precise reading of the level in the bag thanks to a transparent net on the cuff
- Chrome-plated manometer with easy-to-read 49 mm diameter aluminium scale up to 300 mm Hg
- Specially hardened copper-beryllium membrane
- No zero point setting required
- Latex-free pad, resistant to pressure
- Latex-free inflation bulb
MDA REGISTRATION NO.: GA7464723-119963
Registered under act 737