POCKET INSTRUMENTS 2.0
WHITE LIGHT, GREEN TECHNOLOGY
3.7 V LED illumination and conventional alkaline batteries – an almost impossible combination up to now. Not just pie in the sky, but state of the art. The new e-scope® is the perfect blend of leading edge LED technology, more efficient diagnosis and an environment-friendly energy source. Because the e-scope® breaks new ground with its world innovation, the IPC (Integrated Power Converter): younger, smarter and greener.
The innovative potential of the e-scope®
LED technology for otoscopes and ophthalmoscopes with low-reflection, bright and white light. The pure white light
(approx. 5,500 K) ensures colour-neutral illumination in addition to improved colour differentiation, thereby aiding
more efficient diagnosis in comparison with halogen or xenon bulbs.
For uniform illumination of the examination field with pure white light (5500 K). The LED illumination shows colours as they really are. Helpful for efficient diagnostics plus an almost unlimited service life.
e-scope® otoscopes are available with F.O. LED.
- Sealing precision optics pivotable to both sides with triple magnification for optimum view
- Sturdy ear speculum receptacle in hardwearing hygienic metal for e-scope®/ ri-scope® L1/L2 speculum
- Compatible with ear speculae from other renowned manufacturers
- Suitable for performance of pneumatic tests (supplied without connector and insufflator
e-scope® ophthalmoscopes are available with LED illumination.
- With 2.7 V vacuum or 2,5 V xenon illumination and with innovative 3.7 V LED illumination for higher-contrast and more efficient diagnosis
- Dioptre disc with 18 corrective lenses (+/- 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 10, 15, 20 dioptres)
- Easy-to-use aperture wheel with six different apertures (fixation star, large circle, small circle, red free filter, blue filter, semi circle)
- High performance optics with aspherical condenser lens
- Spectacle protection
- Parallel optical path
- Ri Charger 2.5 V / 3.5 V / 240V (10701)
- 2.5 V NIMH AA Battery (10680)
- 2.5 V NIMH C Battery (10681)
MDA REGISTRATION NO.: GA6538961316
Registered under act 737