Product Code : NC1412 – NUR CARE ALCOHOL SWAB STANDARD(100s)
PRODUCT SPECIFICATION / INTENDED USE
- The Alcohol Swabs are intended for preparation of the skin by disinfecting the injection site prior to injection or venipuncture. For professional and hospital use. For external use only.
- 70% Isopropyl Alcohol Swab ( with non woven swab )
- Fabric Size : folded 30mm x 30mm
- Thickness : 50 gsm
- 2 swabs per strip
- 50 strips per inner box (100/box)
- 100 inner boxes per outer carton
- Carton of 10,000 pcs
- Material Safety Data Sheet available
- Registration No. : GA7890219-34888
Material Safety Data Sheet : MSDS Nurcare Alcohol Swab
MDA Registration : Alcohol Swab nurcare
- Soft and sanitary
- Packaging is easy to tear and use
- Contains 0.5ml alcohol to maintain wetness of the pad
QUALITY CONTROL OF PRODUCT
The product is random checked by in-process controls and final inspected on appearance, measurements, packing etc
- Quality and packing of the alcohol as per the general requirements for medical use.
- The Alcohol Swabs of our company are manufactured with pure non-woven fabric, with clean appearance, no fluorescence, no foreign fiber and foreign substrate.
- The product shall be stored in dry, cool and clean location.
INSTRUCTION FOR USE
- Take pad out of package
- Wipe injection site vigorously
- Discard after single use
- Do not use if package is opened or damaged
- For external use only.
- Keep away from fire or flame.
- Do not use with electro-cautery procedure
- Stop using if irritation or redness develop
- Keep out of reach of children
Kindly contact our email@example.com for more info or product enquiry.