Aneroid sphygmomanometers are used by professional healthcare providers and individuals trained in the auscultatory blood pressure technique to determine systolic and diastolic blood pressure in humans.
- A50 Aneroid Sphygmomanometer has its own carry bag and requires manual inflation.
- It measures Ø 50 x 90mm and weighs 110 grams.
- The pressure range is from 0-300mmHg, and the measuring range is from 40-260mmHg.
- Its accuracy is within 3mmHg, and the adult cuff size is 22-32cm.
- It also has a two-year warranty.
PRODUCT TYPE: cuff-mounted
- Carry bag
- Adult cuff (22-32cm)
MDA REGISTRATION NO.: GA81557804518
Registered under act 737