PRODUCT CODE : SD0020 – BUTTERFLY NEEDLE SIZE 19G
- With soft, flexible interlocking wings readily conform to the body’s contour.
- The wing is angled for ease of positioning of the needle during venipuncture, for less risk of vessel damage or occlusion of the lumen.
- The precisely honed needle with Ultra-Thin wall design assures ease of penetration and continued access with a single insertion silicone coated and thin walled needle for atraumatic insertions.
- per unit
- 50 units/packs
INTENDED OF USE
- A medical professional will use a butterfly needle to draw your blood or to try and access a vein to give intravenous (IV) medications.
- Never use it if the packaging is already exposed.
- Store in a room temperature and dry place, Relative humidity not exceed 75%.
Kindly contact our firstname.lastname@example.org for more info or enquiries.