|Frame finishing||Nano Dryplating or chromed|
|Tire material||8” PVC front wheel castor, 24” PU mag rear wheel|
|Overall length||105.0cm ± 1.0cm|
|Overall width||68.0cm ± 1.0cm|
|Overall height||90.0cm ± 1.0cm|
|Closed width||28.0cm ± 1.0cm|
|Seat length||40.0cm ± 1.0cm|
|Seat from floor height||48.0cm ± 1.0cm|
|Backrest height||42.0cm ± 1.0cm|
|Footplate from floor gap||≧7.0cm|
|Front wheel size||20.0cm|
|Rear wheel size||60.0cm|
|Carton size||95.0mm x 27.0cm x 90.0cm|
- Fixed armrest
- Fixed footrest
- Attached with mag wheel
- QUALITY CONTROL OF PRODUCT
- The product is random checked by in-process controls and
final inspected on appearance, measurements, packing etc
- The outer surface of the parts should be smooth, without front edges, burrs, sharp corners, etc., each hole ends should have a head.
- Galvanized parts: the major surface should be smooth, no drops tumor, rough and thorn-plated, no peeling, no residual solvent residue
- Welding surface: should be smooth, without weld or dimples, uniform welds, without pores, cracks, slag, weld, burn and other defects.
- INTENDED USE
- Wheelchairs are used by people for whom walking is difficult or impossible due to illness, injury, or disability.
- No special instruction is needed to apply the product. The usage is common knowledge.