|PRODUCT SIZE||40” x 40” x 56” (50 x 48 mesh)|
- PRIMARY PACKAGING
1 piece per pack
- DATE OF EXPIRY
- Very light
- INTENDED USE
- A triangular bandage is a large triangle of cloth, usually a loose-weave cotton cloth, used in first aid.
- Triangular bandage can be used as a sling, to support the arm in a bent position over the chest, keep splints in place, or wrap over the forehead and around the top of the head to cover head wound. Mainly used on injured hand or arm.
- INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE AND PRECAUTIONS
- Do not use over a compound fracture (a broken bone in which the bone is sticking out of the wound).
- Do not use if the package is damaged or the product is expired.
- Do not use if the product is damp or moulded.
- STORAGE CONDITION
The product shall be stored in dry, cool and clean place.