|Frame material||Carbon Steel (OD):2.2cm, (Thickness): 0.12cm|
|Frame finishing||Nano Dryplating|
|Seat material||Man made leather|
|Tire material||8” PVC front wheel castor, 24” solid rubber rear wheel|
|Overall length||106.0cm ± 1.0cm|
|Overall width||65.0cm ± 1.0cm|
|Overall height||87.0cm ± 1.0cm|
|Closed width||23.0cm ± 1.0cm|
|Seat length||40.0cm ± 1.0cm|
|Seat depth||40.0cm ± 1.0cm|
|Seat from floor height||49.0cm ± 1.0cm|
|Armrest from floor height||77.0cm ± 1.0cm|
|Armrest gap||45.0cm ± 1.0cm|
|Backrest height||40.0cm ± 1.0cm|
|Footplate from floor gap||≧7.0cm|
|Front wheel size||20.0cm|
|Rear wheel size||59.0cm|
|Carton size||93.0cm x 21.0cm x 87.0cm|
- Fixed armrest and footrest
- Easy folding and open
- Every parts are flexible without nimbleness and loose
- Easy for transportation
- QUALITY CONTROL OF PRODUCT
- The product is random checked by in-process controls and
final inspected on appearance, measurements, packing etc
- The outer surface of the parts should be smooth, without front edges, burrs, sharp corners, etc., each hole ends should have a head.
- Galvanized parts: the major surface should be smooth, no drops tumor, rough and thorn-plated, no peeling, no residual solvent residue
- Welding surface: should be smooth, without weld or dimples, uniform welds, without pores, cracks, slag, weld, burn and other defects.
- INTENDED USE
- Wheelchairs are used by people for whom walking is difficult or impossible due to illness, injury, or disability.
- No special instruction is needed to apply the product. The usage is common knowledge.