|Size||45 x 60 cm, 50 x 90 cm, 75 x 75 cm|
|Material||Nonwoven + Tissue with fluff pulp, SAP + PE film|
- PRIMARY PACKAGING
Size 45 x 60 cm 20 pcs per pack
Size 50 x 90 cm, 75 x 75 cm 10pcs per pack
- DATE OF EXPIRY
- 5 Years from manufacturing date
- Made of non-woven material is breathable and soft against skin.
- Absorbent material helps contain fluid and the polypropylene backing helps keep underpad in place.
- Easy to use and non-toxic.
- INTENDED USE
- Disposable underpad is used for operations in hospitals, gynaecological examination and maternity caring to absorb urine and other body fluids as well as keeping the patients dry and thus avoiding skin irritation. It also could be used for added absorbency and protection from incontinence related fluid leaks
- STORAGE CONDITION
- This product shall be stored in dry, cool and clean location