COMPLETE SYSTEM CONSISTS OF :
NO. 01-11710 – 3.5V HALOGEN OPTHALMOSCOPE
- Halogen bulb gives consistent white light for observing true tissue colour
- Six apertures for general & specialist uses.
- 28 lenses with – 25 to 40 diopters for better resolution
- Lens dial illumination clearly identifies setting.
- Rubber brow rest prevents scratching of spectacles.
NO. 25020 – 3.5V HALOGEN OTOSCOPE
- HPX bulb gives consistent, 30% brighter white light for observing true tissue colour
- Fiberoptic for cool light with no reflection or obstruction
- Wide angle viewing lens for instrumentation under magnification
- Sealed system for pneumatic otoscopy
- 24400 set of specula
NO. 71021-B – 3.5V HANDLE
- Rheostat control allows smooth variation of light intensity
- Uses 2 x ea ‘C’ size batteries.
- Knurled chrome finish for secure grip
- Positive ON/OFF switch with audible “click” helps avoid accidental drainage of batteries