Product Code : NC1713 – CREPE BANDAGE (HIGH ELASTIC) 5.0CM X 4.5M
|PRODUCT SIZE||5.0cm x 4.5m|
|MATERIAL||Polyester + Natural Rubber|
- Registration No. : GMD38665221117A
MDA Registration : MDA Crepe Bandage High Elastic NC1710
- dozen / pack
- 60 dozens / carton
DATE OF EXPIRY
- 5 years
- High intensity and stretch, extensibility is over 295%.
- Easy to use
- Polyester/rubber knitted construction, ideal for high compression treatment of condition
- An elastic bandage puts gentle, even pressure on the tissue around an injury to decrease pain and swelling. It also gives support to an injured area.
- Elastic bandage could be used for any of the following reasons:
– To improve blood flow to a limb
– To wrap around a limb splint during healing
– To hold bandages in place
– To hold cold or hot packs in place
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE AND PRECAUTIONS
- Clean and dry the skin.
- Hold the bandage so that the start of the roll is facing up.
- Start the loose end of the bandage on the top of place you want to bandage.
- Hold the loose end of the bandage in place with one hand. With the other hand, wrap the bandage in a circle twice around area. Always wrap the bandage from outside to inside.
- Continue to wrap the bandage in a spiral pattern, like a figure 8. Overlap the elastic bandage by ½ of its width each time you go around until the end of bandage and fasten the end with a metal clip or tape.
- Do not wrap the elastic bandage too tight as to negatively impact the flow of blood.
- If you experience numbness, tingling associated with the use of the bandage or the area feels cold and has a blue tint, it may be an indication that the bandage is wrapped tightly.
- Do not use if the package is damaged or the product is expired.
- Do not use if the product is damped or moulded.
- The product shall be stored in dry, cool and clean place.